Bluesound NODE 2 & 2i PRO Low noise PSU + Interface
Fidelity Audio have developed four external linear low noise psus with interface pcb to vastly improve the audio quality of the Bluesound NODE 2i.
The PRO PSU is ideal for people who want to gain better sonic performance from the NODE 2i to equal equipment costing upwards of £1500 (when used as a transport).
From the toroidal transformer and big smoothing capacitors chosen for their low ESR and ripple rejection to the dual vref this psu really does offer excellent audio gains.
- Lower Noise floor than SMPS
- Extended low bass frequencies
- Improved midrange and clarity
- Sweeter top end
- Fuller sound
- Custom design for Node 2i
- Replaces original psu
- High quality capacitors fitted
- Improves audio
- Removes EMI / RFI from inside Node 2i
PRO PSU -
- 5.2V Output
- Large 50VA Toroidal Transformer
- Low noise Linear PSU
- SPower Low noise regulation
- High quality parts used throughout
- Twisted pair silver plated ofc copper with Teflon insulation cable
- Silver plated lockable DIN socket and plug
I've been using the Pro low noise psu+interface for the bluesound node 2 for about 5 weeks and it has been be a very worthwhile upgrade and I'm happy with the improvements it's made
I hear a slightly lower noise floor with the benefits that brings eg better defined bass, clearer mids etc but the most impressive thing was the reduction in digital glare. That glassy, etchy, hard sound that can plaque digital playback. Not completely gone but greatly reduced.
Made me smile.
Well done you